Commercial Administrator – Recruitment Role Advertisement (Indeed) 31/03/2022
We are looking for a Commercial Administrator to work out of our office in North West England. This is a full time, permanent role – salary negotiable dependent on experience. We are an equal opportunities employer who can offer career development opportunities and a positive working environment. Information about the specifics of the role and projects you will be working on will be given at interview stage. What you'll be doing day to day:
* Raise supplier purchase orders, organise deliveries and liaise with project managers
* Raise invoices
* Assist with preparing the payment run
* Assist with preparing monthly management and financial reports
* Issue quotations to customers
* Work with the operational teams to deliver and improve financial performance
* Aid with the organisation of subcontractors
* Preparation of / assistance with the evaluation and submission of claims for variation works
* Promote a culture of integration, continuous improvement and use of best practice across the client base
* Support the Commercial team with secretarial support such as producing letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets, filing, diary management, organising meetings and general administration.
We are looking for someone who is:
* Good with handling data and can accurately deal with figures on a daily basis
* Previous experience of working in a busy secretarial/ administrative role
* Previous experience of working in an administration role within the construction industry would be advantageous
* A positive team player who takes pride in their work
25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
Monday-Friday, paid hours per week 40.5 (Typically Monday-Thursday 8-5 & Friday 8-3)
Contributory pension scheme
Closing date for review 14/04/2022. We reserve the right to close this vacancy if a large volume of applications are received.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,510.00-£27,000.00 per year
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.